Monday, October 22, 2007

The Aftermath

Thing is, you don't even care if I had a good weekend, do you? Nothing pisses me off like being brought into conversations that not one party cares a damn about. Small talk is utterly pointless.
Even a simple 'good morning' on a Monday can send me into a rage.

Others include:
Hello, Lovely morning, Heard the forecast? See the match? Why aren't you wearing pants?
And I can assure you the last thing I want to hear about is your fecking boyfriend. That doesn't just apply on Monday. That's every day of my entire, probably short, life.

Puh-lease. Mondays. Leave. Me. Alone. Especially if I so obviously look like shit. By the way, if there was a third panel to this image, it would be me punching her in the face.

I wish I had drawn a third panel.


Edit: Oh what the hell. Here's what the third panel would look like:

No comments: