Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where do those clouds come from?

Sometimes there's just an empty feeling. For no reason whatsoever. It's like being a teenager all over again only with the added pressure of knowing just how fast you're getting old. And I'm getting old pretty damn fast.

I've been blogging almost six months now.

In that time, I have come to a realisation. The internet is like a reality that we create. For the most part, it's free from many real world restrictions so often represents our true nature. And, if that's the case and if we can study the internet as a study of ourselves, what does that say? Well, I've come to my own answer but I'll leave it for a day when I'm feeling better.

2 comments:

blah said...

I deal with depression too.
I love your blog.

Toole said...

you say i am what you think and that is in your mind. and thats not reality that's only reality in your mind