Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm such a stud

It was pointed out to me yesterday by someone I know how I always look like crap in my blog pictures and I was challenged to make myself look better in the next post. Well, I think these pics, as badly drawn as they are, are pretty accurate.

I don't remember what it's like not to be tired. Those rings around my eyes are very real. I do have perhaps a vague recollection that maybe I wasn't constantly exhausted during my teenage years. But something went badly wrong in my twenties and I live in a permanent state of grogginess now. So that's pretty accurate.

My hair is balding at the front, with a forehead that gets a new wrinkle each day. And my hair does what it wants at the back, not unlike the tentacle thingies. So, yeah, my head does look a little like I'm wearing a rubber glove.

My skin is bad. I have this belly thing.

Yep, pretty accurate.

2 comments:

Mr. Trombley said...

Dear Sir, Don't take offense, but this one looks like a bowler. I almost prefer the ones where your naked...

Bitter Animator said...

You don't like bowling?