Monday, October 6, 2008

I think I'm going to need a bigger box

Last night I had a dream I was in this huge castle. There was this grand entrance hall filled with artefacts - swords, rare animal skins (or maybe dinosaur skins), chalices and the like and a whole bunch of doors. Everything was marked with chips, gouges and signs of battle.

In my dream, I knew that this was the place that Conan the Barbarian and an evil Sorceror Emperor had fought time and time again. An endless struggle.

Only not endless. There was just one untouched door. I went up to have a look, knowing that this area would be the last place they would fight - in there was where Conan would finally kill the Emperor.

And just as I reached the door, I turned to see him coming up the stairs. Conan was coming to kill me.


I wonder if there will be a time where we'll be charged to use copyrighted characters in our dreams? The worst will be when they start beaming ads into our dreams. I have no doubt that, at some point, that will happen. "We interrupt Conan Versus the Emperor to bring you this word from our sponsors."

Yeah, that's coming.

No comments: