Monday, November 10, 2008

We are so tired

I say 'we' because 'I' just wouldn't get across how tired we are. It's not just me as in my consciousness that I think of as 'me'.

Every limb is tired. Every muscle. Every organ. Every cell. Every molecule. Every atom. Every quark and whatever goes beyond that.

Every part of me is tired. We... are tired.

That wouldn't be as much of a big deal if I could just stay in a dark room and wrap myself up in a blanket. But, like most people who are likely also tired, I have to go out into the world and pretend I am okay. Pretend I'm in control. Pretend that I care about so many petty little pointless things. Just so I can earn a living.

Well, I say earn a living but that would be as misleading as saying just 'I' am tired. I made the mistake of opening a bank statement at the weekend. I don't earn money. I lose money. At a rather ferocious rate. I'm likely to find myself up to my ass in debt very quickly.

Quicker actually, now that I have assumed the foetal position and my ass is so close to the ground.

2 comments:

Jeaux Janovsky said...

been feeling a lot like you lately brother.
there has got to be a way to catch up with it all.
feel better (2 the both of us)
-JX!

Red Pill Junkie said...

Been there myself a couple of times. Not pretty.

If I could suggest, getting a enough sun light does work to make you feel more energetic.

Also, have you considered changing your bed mattress? I'm aware of your condition, but maybe one of the reason you're so tired is because your bed doesn't allow you to get a good night's rest.

And if all that doesn't help then my last suggestion is to tear apart some Locusts to cheer you up! ;-)